|2||Lucky Days Casino|
|3||PlayGrand Casino |
|8||Leo Vegas Casino|
|31||Spin Samurai Casino|
|33||King Billy Casino|
Big Time Gaming (BTG) Review
Big Time Gaming (BTG) was established in 2011 and is based in Sydney Australia. Things really took off for the company with the launch of their slot, Bonanza, in 2016. BTG is the inventor of the slots “Megaways” innovation which is included in many of their games. A number of other game developers now incorporate Megaways into some of their games through a licensing agreement with Big Time Gaming.
The catalog of games from BTG is relatively small compared to many other developers. This is due to their focus on quality over quantity. It appears to be a practice that serves them well as they are recognized for the quality and playability of their slots. Big Time Gaming is licensed in a number of different jurisdictions and holds licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar and British Columbia among others.
Big Time Gaming slots are available in 20 different languages and can be played on most PC and mobile platforms. In 2021 BTG was acquired by Evolution Gaming which is certain to expand their presence in the online gambling world.
Big Time Gaming Mobile Casino Gaming
The majority of the games from BTG are built on a HTML5 platform which makes them easily accessible on mobile devices. Using HTML5 technology means that games can easily adjust to any screen size and function equally well on mobile devices and PCs. BTG games are compatible with iOS, Android and Windows devices. You can play at BTG casinos on the go using your smart phone or tablet without sacrificing quality.
Big Time Gaming Games List
Big Time Gaming has a small but impressive catalog of games, many of which include BTG’s Megaways feature. While apparently Big Time Gaming has released a small number of table games in the past, there are currently only slots listed on the BTG website. In all BTG has a total of 42 slots in their library of games.
- Wild Portals Megaways
- Apollo Pays
- Diamond Fruits
- Pirate Pays Megaways
- KingMaker Megaways
- Slot Vegas Megaquads
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megapays
- Gold Megaways
- Spicy Meatballs Megaways
- Beef Lightning Megaways
- Bonanza Megapays
- King of Cats
- Wild Flower
- Wheel of Fortune Megaways
- Cyberslot Megaclusters
- Slot Vegas Megaquads
- Lucky Streak Mk2
- Star Clusters Megaclusters
- Survivor Megaways
- Royal Mint Megaways
- Monopoly Megaways
- Who wants To Be a Millionaire Mystery Box
- Lil Devil
- Kingmaker Megaways
- Opal Fruits
- The Final Countdown
- Holy Diver Megaways
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megaways
- Book of Gods
- Extra Chilli Megaways
- Temple Quest Spinfinity
- White Rabbit Megaways
- Danger High Voltage
- Queen of Riches
- Dragon Born
- Lucky Streak
Pretty much the only knock on Big Time Gaming is that new games aren’t released very frequently.
Best Big Time Gaming Online Casinos
There are plenty of top online casinos that offer games from BTG. Here are some of the best Big Time Gaming casinos online.
- Betsson Casino: Betsson is a popular online casino that has been around over 20 years. They have a large library of games including Big Time Gaming slots and offer a nice welcome bonus to new players. Plenty of banking options are also available.
- Lucky Days Casino: Established in 2019, Lucky Days is a relatively new online casino owned by Raging Rhino NV. They offer a hefty welcome package to new players and have a good collection of games from tip developers including BTG.
- Slots Million Casino: Slots Million is an award winning casino established in 2014. There is a huge selection of slots on the site from BTG and other developers as well as some other casino games. They offer a variety of promotions and a good number of deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Rocketpot: Although they have only been around since 2020, Rocketpot is already very popular with fans of crypto casinos. This site accepts 6 different cryptocurrencies but doesn’t accept fiat currency. They have a large collection of games from top developers like Big Time Gaming. New players can claim a generous welcome bonus and no Bitcoin casino bonus codes are needed.
- LeoVegas Casino: LeoVegas has been in operation for around 10 years and has a large collection of games from many top developers including BTG. There is a no deposit casino bonus that players can take advantage of. They can be also be counted among no wagering casinos as there are no play-through requirements on the bonus.
If none of the above Big Time Gaming casinos catches your interest you can browse our reviews of these other sites that offer BTG slots.
- Spin Samurai Casino
- Dasist Casino
- BitStarz Casino
- National Casino
- Woo Casino
- Cookie Casino
- Boomerang Casino
- Thrills Casino
- MrGreen Casino
- KatsuBet Casino
- ComeOn Casino
- Casumo Casino
- Duelbits Casino
- Gamdom Casino
- Dunder Casino
- PlayGrand Casino
- Casilando Casino
- Stake Casino
- Spinia Casino
- Roobet Casino
Big Time Gaming will occasionally provide promos to its operators. This allows online casinos offering their games to provide free spins, no deposit casino bonuses and other promos to their players.
Big Time Gaming Software
Big Time Gaming is recognized for the quality of their slot software and their game innovations. As previously mentioned, it was BTG that invented Megaways which greatly increased the number of ways a player can win. In addition to Megaways BTG has come up with other technology to increase payouts with Megaclusters. Yet another innovation is Megaquads which also increases the ways players can win.
Slots from BTG are built using HTML5 allowing easy play on mobile devices without having to download an app. Graphics and quality on Big Time Gaming slots is great and despite being a smaller developer their games rival those of their much larger competitors.
Big Time Gaming Slots
The slots developed by Big Time Gaming are noted for their high RTP, high volatility and large payouts. BTG makes use of their Megaways feature in many of their games. The following table shows the RTP and features of some of the most popular BTG slots.
|Game Name||Reels||RTP||Volatility||Paylines||Max Win|
|White Rabbit Megaways||5||97.77%||High||248,842||17,420 x stake|
|King Maker||5||96.53%||High||16,807||32,400 x stake|
|Spicy Meatballs||6||96.57%||High||117,649||55,210 x stake|
|Bonanza Megapays||6||96.4%||High||117,649||17,926 x stake|
|Book of Gods||5||96.35%||High||243||5000 x stake|
|Donuts||4||96.19%||High||2041||40,000 x stake|
|Danger High Voltage||6||95.67%||High||4096||15,746 x stake|
|Lil Devil||6||96.31% – 96.43%||High||4096||100,504 x stake|
|Holy Diver||6||96.39% – 96.54%||High||586,971||20,500 x stake|
|Chocolates||4||96.6%||High||65,536||65,536 x stake|
The RTPs shown above are pretty standard for BTG slots. You can also see many of their slots offer a huge number of ways to win. One slot not included in the table, Gold Megaways, has 1,000,000 ways for a player to win.
Most of the BTG slots offer a lot of additional features such as free spins, multipliers, scatters, bonus rounds and others. Some of the games may seem a bit complicated at first but most BTG casinos offer free slots play in the form of a “demo” or “fun” mode. This gives players a chance to familiarize themselves with a game and see how they like it before risking real money.