Learn how to compare online casinos based on different criteria quickly by using our comparer tool. We cover the different features of online gambling sites that should be examined and explain how to use our casinos' comparison tool.
Which Online Casino Should You Choose?
Choosing an online casino to play at isn’t easy. We are fortunate to have hundreds of online gambling sites to pick from, but with all the choices deciding where to play can be an overwhelming task. People tend to have different criteria when selecting an online casino and a great site for one person may be a bust for somebody else. Your best option is to do a comparison of online casinos you are considering to determine the ideal site for you.
There are many different elements to think about when selecting an online gambling site, and some you will consider more important than others. When you compare casinos to each other you will be looking at which features each has that you consider the most important. So what are some of the criteria people look at when deciding where to gamble online?
- Licensing: Naturally most people will want to do a comparison of legal online casinos but not all gambling licenses carry the same weight. Some licensing bodies are stricter than others and make more effort to protect players. The gambling license held by an online casino also determines where they are allowed to operate. For some players, the particular license held is a major factor in their selection of an online casino. It should be noted that a gambling site can hold more than one license
- Bonuses: There are a lot of people who choose a casino based on the best bonus offers. They want to know if there is a no deposit bonus codes, what type of welcome offers are available, are promos available to regular players, and whether or not there is a loyalty program.
- Games: Game selection is an important criterion for many people. Some only like a particular type of game such as video poker or slots. Others are looking for live dealer games; while for somebody else variety or number of different games is important.
- Game Developer: Many regular players at online casinos are familiar with a lot of the different gambling software providers and prefer to frequent betting sites that have games from certain developers. In recognition of this, a lot of online casinos allow players to filter games by the developer.
- Currency: The currency a site accepts is a deciding factor for many people. If a site doesn’t accept your local currency there is the hassle and expense of exchanging to an accepted currency
- Banking Methods: Available deposit and withdrawal options can influence people’s choice of an online betting site. It doesn’t matter how good the site is if you are unable to deposit or withdraw funds using the methods they offer.
Certainly, other factors besides these can influence an individual’s online casino choice but these are some of the most common. If you are considering many different casinos going to each site one by one can take up a lot of time. Even reading reviews of a bunch of sites takes time and they may not cover the specific information you need. At NoDepositz.org we offer a free casino comparison tool that can help you quickly narrow down your search for an online casino.
How This Tool Works
Our casino comparison tool is easy to use and only requires a few basic steps:
- On the NoDepositz site click the “Compare Casinos” link at the top of the page to go to the “Casino Compare” page.
- Click the green “Select the first Casino” button on the left of the page and choose one casino from the list presented. A green checkmark indicates the selection was made.
- Click the green “Select the second Casino” button on the right side of the page and choose one casino from the list presented. A green checkmark indicates the selection was made.
- Once two selections have been made the “Compare” button in the middle of the page will turn green. Click the “Compare” button to get your casino comparison
The comparison only takes a few seconds to complete.
Compare Casino Bonus
Casino bonuses are one of the main factors that influence which casino a person will play at. For the less experienced, bonus size is all they look at. However, when it comes to bonuses bigger isn’t always better. The most important part of the bonus is the terms and conditions that apply. Some of the things to look for in the T & C include:
- Deposit Amount: There is usually a minimum amount that has to be deposited to qualify for a bonus.
- Wagering Requirement: Wagering requirements or playthrough requirements are the number of times you must wager the amount of the bonus (or the bonus + deposit) before you can withdraw winnings. For example, a 30x wagering requirement on a $100 bonus means you would have to bet 30 x $100 or $3000 before withdrawing winnings.
- Maximum Bet: Some sites place a cap on the maximum amount you can bet using bonus money.
- Winnings Cap: Some sites cap the total amount you can win playing with bonus money.
- Game Restrictions: Betting sites often restrict the games that you can play using bonus money.
What Can You Compare?
Our casino comparison tool looks at the most common factors that people consider when selecting an online casino.
- Available Games;
- Currencies Accepted;
- Payment Methods;
- Software Provider.
Perhaps you would like to do a comparison of US casinos
to see which payment methods or game developers are offered on different sites. Maybe you want to compare Bitcoin casinos to find out which has the best bonuses. The tool can’t tell you everything about the casinos compared but it can help you narrow the field to those you want to examine more closely.