|3||Rich Palms Casino|
|4||True Fortune Casino|
|5||Red Dog Casino|
|6||Lucky Creek Casino|
|7||El Royale Casino|
|9||Jackpot City Casino|
What Are Free Spins?
Online gambling is a popular pastime in Canada with gross revenue in 2020 topping 31 billion dollars. Online slots are by far the most popular games on most Canadian betting sites and there is a lot of competition to attract new players. One popular promotion offered by many online gambling sites is free casino spins on slots. Not only is it a good way to attract new players, it is also a way to reward regular users and to keep them coming back.
Free Spins No Deposit No Wager in Canada
One of the most popular of all types of bonuses with Canadian players is the free spins no deposit no wager bonus. This is a bonus where players are awarded free spins on slots without having to deposit any funds to the site. Not only that, there are no wagering requirements. That means you get to keep what you win without having to bet a certain amount of money and with no restrictions on withdrawing your winnings. Although very popular with players it is rare to see this type of bonus so jump on it if you ever get the chance.
What Are No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit free spins bonuses are free plays on slots given to players without requiring any money to be deposited to the online casino. This type of bonus is usually given to players when they register to an online casino for the first time. Some sites may only provide the free spins on card registration but it won’t be necessary to actually transfer funds from your card. With no deposit required for Canadians, residents of Canada can try out an online casino and see how they like it before risking any of their own funds. Typically the free coins and spins CA players get from an online casino will come with some terms and conditions attached. These can range from having to wager the amount of the bonus a certain amount of times to having a limit on the amount of money they can win playing with no deposit free spins. This is a fairly common practice with online casinos but the terms and conditions will vary from site to site. Take a look at each online casinos terms and conditions so you know exactly what you are getting.
Types of Free Spins Offers In Canada
There are several types of free spin offers Canadians can take advantage of at online casinos. These include:
- No Deposit Free Spins: Free spins that are awarded without requiring that a deposit be made to a site. This type of free spin bonus is usually used to attract new players and is typically awarded when a first time user registers to a site. It will generally have some wagering requirements and possibly other terms and conditions attached.
- Wager-Free Free Spins: This type of free spin bonus does away with the wagering requirements that often come attached with free spins. A wagering requirement is the amount of times you have to bet the value of the bonus. For example if you receive free spins with a value of $10 and a 30x wagering requirement, this means you will have to bet at least $300 before being able to withdraw any winnings accrued from the bonus. Wager-Free free spins do away with this requirement so you can withdraw winnings regardless of how much you have bet. To claim this type of bonus you will usually have to enter no wagering bonus codes into a designated field/area.
- Deposit Free Spins: This is the most common type of free spin bonus and is awarded when a player deposits a certain amount of money to their online casino account. They may be a stand-alone free spins bonus or come packaged with some other type of promo like a matching bonus. In most cases there will be wagering requirements and other terms and conditions attached to these free spins
- Play Money Free Spins: These free spins have no monetary value attached. They allow you to play a slot but you can’t win real money. What they do is allow you to become familiar with a game and decide if it is one you are willing to risk real money on.
Casino Free Spins – How Do They Work
So now you know what free spins are but how do they work? First Canadian players will have to qualify for free spins. Usually this will be by either registering an account at an online casino or by depositing funds to a site. Once you have qualified for the free spins they will be credited to your account. However there are often rules that you must follow in order to win money playing with free spins.
Basic Rules for Free Spins Bonuses
At most online casinos you will encounter the same basic rules when you play using free spins bonuses that you have been awarded. Failing to follow these rules will nullify the bonus and any winnings you have accrued using the free spins. Here are the most common rules that apply to free spin bonuses:
- Specific Slots: Quite often the free spins awarded to players can only be used on particular game/games specified by the site. You may have earned 20 free spins but can only use them on the slot designated by the online casino.
- Bet Size: In many cases players can’t wager any amount on the slot they have free spins on. The online casino will specify the amount of the free spin bet
- Time-Frame: Frequently there is a time limit set on free spins. If the spins aren’t used within the specified time they will no longer be valid. In some cases, especially when a large number of free spins are awarded, there will be a breakdown of when you can play them. For example you may claim a 100 free spins bonus but only be able to play 25 of the free spins per day over a four day period
- Winnings Cap: Some online casinos will put a cap on the maximum amount of money you can win playing with a free spins bonus. You will only be allowed to withdraw the amount of the maximum cap even if you win more than that. The rest will be forfeit.
- Wagering Requirements: In most cases free spins come with wagering requirements. Wagering requirements vary depending on the site ranging from 25x to 50x or higher.
Understanding Wagering Requirements
Most free spins come with a wagering requirement which is the amount of times you have to bet the value of the bonus you receive. A free spins bonus valued at $10 with a 35x wagering requirement means you will have to bet the value of the bonus 35 time or $350 before you can withdraw winnings. This doesn’t mean you have to deposit $350. You can keep reinvesting your winnings from the free spins until you have made $350 in wagers.
No Wagering Requirements – Keep What You Win
Free spins with no wagering requirements are about the best type of bonus you can get. There is no requirement to bet the value of the bonus 25 times or 40 times and risk losing winnings before you can withdraw them. You get to keep what you win and can withdraw winnings any time you choose or keep playing with them as long as you like. It is rare that you will come across free spins with no wagering requirements but hopefully more online casinos will embrace the concept.
Free Spins for $1
Every online casino has minimum deposit requirements, which is the least amount of money that you are allowed to deposit to the site. Online gambling sites that allow players to deposit $20 or less are sometimes referred to as minimum deposit casinos because of the small amount needed to get started on the site. There are some online casinos that allow a minimum deposit as small as $1 but yet still offer free spin bonuses with deposits. That is almost as good as a no deposit bonus.
100 Free Spins
The amount of free spins offered to players varies depending on the bonus and promotion. Here are some online casinos that offer Canadian players 100 or more free spins with certain promotions.
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|PlayAmo||Friday Reload Bonus||100 free spins on Johnny Cash slot|
|PlayAmo||Monday Free Spins||100 free spins on Journey Flirt slot|
|7Bit Casino||Bitcoin First Deposit Bonus||Up to 200 free spins|
|7Bit Casino||Wednesday Deposit||100 free spins|
|Betamo||Part of Welcome Bonus||100 free spins on Dead or Alive 2|
|Betamo||Part of Friday Reload||100 free spins on Reactoonz 2|
|Betamo||Monday Free Spins||Up to 100 free spins on The Golden Owl of Athena|
|El Royale Casino||Spins Party||100 free spins on Gemtopia for deposits $70 and above|
The El Royale Casino promotion gives you daily free spins and you can use the code up to 3 times per day.
80 Free Spins
Here are some online casinos where players can claim up to 80 free spins.
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details||Bonus Code|
|PlayAmo||Monday Free Spins||Variable up to 100 free spins||No Code Required|
|Betamo||Monday Free Spins||Variable up to 100 free spins||No Code Required|
50 Free Spins
The following are some sites where players from Canada can claim 50 free spins on slots.
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|PlayAmo||Part of Second Deposit Bonus||50 free spins on Lucky Blue Slot|
|Spinia||Wednesday Free Spins||50 free spins on Legacy of Dead|
|Betamo||Part of Second Deposit Bonus||50 free spins on Strolling Staxx: Cubic Fruits|
|El Royale Casino||Welcome Spins||70 free spins on 5 Wishes|
|Lucky Creek||Happy Hour||50 free spins on select games daily 6am to 10 am|
|Lucky Creek||Six Shooter Mondays||66 free spins|
30 Free Spins or Less
Here are some online casinos with free spins bonuses of 30 spins or less.
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|PlayAmo||No Deposit Bonus||25 Free Spins on Avalon: The Lost Kingdom|
|Spinia||Part of First Deposit Bonus||25 free spins on Hotline|
|Spinia||Part of Second Deposit Bonus||25 free spins on Turn Your Fortune|
|Spinia||No Deposit Bonus||15 Free Spins on Golden Owl of Athena|
|Spinia||Part of Sunday Reload Bonus||25 free spins on Rise of Merlin|
|Lucky Creek Casino||Part of Welcome Bonus||25 free spins on Age of Spartans|
|Betamo||No Deposit Bonus||20 free spins on Golden Owl of Athena|
|Betchan||Part of Welcome Bonus||30 free spins on Fire and Steel|
|Betchan||Part of Monday Reload Bonus||30 free spins on Fire Joker|
|El Royale Casino||Part of Welcome Mix||20 – 40 free spins|