|4||Lucky Red Casino|
|5||Slots Empire Casino|
|6||High Noon Casino |
|7||Club World Casino|
|8||Lucky Creek Casino|
|11||Go Wild Casino|
|12||Irish Luck Casino|
What Are Free Spins in Ireland?
There are plenty of people in Ireland who enjoy playing at online casinos, the competition is fierce to attract new players to betting sites. Online slots are the most popular games with most users and Irish players are no exception. One of the most popular methods online casinos use to bring in new players is through the use of no deposit free spin bonuses. There is no deposit required for Ireland’s resident players on many sites which means a new user can try out a site without risking any of their own money. Using free coins and spins Ireland residents can try out a site for free before deciding whether or not to gamble with their own money. Free spins are also a way for online casinos to reward regular players and keep them returning to the site.
Free Spins No Deposit No Wager in Ireland
A hugely popular type of bonus, when it can be found, is the free spins no deposit no wagering bonus for casinos. Most online casino bonuses come with some terms and conditions attached including wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are the amount of times you have to bet the amount of a bonus before you can withdraw any winnings earned using that bonus. A no wager requirement removes any restrictions placed on free spins bonuses which is why they are so popular.
What Are No Deposit Free Spins?
No deposit free spins are bonuses awarded to players by online casinos without requiring them to deposit any funds to the site. In most cases no deposit free spin promotions are aimed at first time users of a site and credited to their account once they have completed the registration process. In some instances players might be awarded free spins on card registration but it won’t be necessary to transfer any funds from their card in order to claim the bonus. Rather, they just supply their card information. Here are some sites where Irish players can claim no deposit free spins.
|PlayAmo||25 free spins||Avalon: The Lost Kingdom|
|Betamo||20 free spins||Golden Owl of Athena|
|Casinochan||33 free spins||Four Lucky Clover|
|Casumo||20 free spins||Book of Dead|
|Dunder Casino||20 free spins||Book of Dead|
Types of Free Spins Offers In Ireland
Irish players will encounter several types of free spin promotions and offers at online casinos. These include:
- No Deposit Free Spins: As mentioned above these are free spins given by the online casino without requiring any funds to be deposited. This type of bonus is usually offered to first time players at a site for completing the registration process.
- No-Wager Free Spins: These are a type of free spin bonus that does away with the wagering requirements that players have to meet in order to withdraw any earnings they have made betting with the free spins. Meeting wagering requirements can sometimes be difficult as they range from 25x up to 50x or higher at some sites.
- Deposit Free Spins: This is far and away the most common type of free spins bonus offered by online casinos. Free casino spins are awarded for depositing a certain amount of money to the site; how much will depend on the individual casino. Deposit free spins may be awarded on their own but often come as part of a bonus package such as a welcome bonus.
- Play Money Free Spins: There is no monetary value attached to play money free spins and you can’t win real money when you use them. They do benefit players in that they allow them to familiarize themselves with different games so they can decide whether or not they want to risk real money on it.
Casino Free Spins – How Do They Work
To claim free spins from an online casino the first thing you will have to do is register to the site. The process may vary slightly from casino to casino but will be basically the same:
- Navigate to the online casino
- Click the Sign up/Registration button
- Provide the requested information (name, email address, password, username etc.)
- Submit the information. Typically a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link in the mail
To claim no deposit free spins you will usually have to enter a no deposit, free spins code in a provided field. In some cases no deposit free spins are automatically credited on email confirmation.
To claim deposit free spins you will have to deposit the amount of funds specified by the online casino into your newly created account. Upon confirmation that the funds have been received, the free spins will be credited to your account.
Standard Free Spins Terms and Conditions
Any free spins bonuses you get from an online casino will have some terms and conditions you will have to meet in order to withdraw any winnings you may earn from the bonus. If you don’t follow the basic rules then the free spins and any winnings from then might be forfeit. Specific terms and conditions vary depending on the site but here are the ones you will most likely run into:
- Specific Games: Most free spins will only be able to be used on specific slots designated by the online casino. You won’t be able to just pick any slot you like and use the free spins to play that game
- Bet Amount: In most cases you won’t be able to specify any bet amount you like when playing free spins. Usually the value of each free spin is specified by the online casino and that’s the amount you will be allowed to wager. As a side note, more free spins isn’t always better. For example 50 free spins with a value of $0.10 each are not worth as much as 10 free spins with a value of $1 each.
- Time Expiration: Free spins bonuses are going to have an expiration date. Some you will have to play within 24 hours. Others may give you up to a week. In some cases you may not be given all of the free spins at once. For example some 100 free spin bonuses dole out the free spins at the rate of 25 free spins every 24 hours over a four day period.
- Cap on Max Winnings: It is fairly common for online casinos to set a maximum amount you can win with free spins. This could be a set amount such as $100 or it may be expressed as a multiple of the value of the free spins. For example if you have free spins valued at $10 and the max cap is 20x you can withdraw up to 20 x $10 or $200 from money won using free spins and no more.
- Wagering Requirements: This is the amount of times you are required to bet the value of the free spins before you can withdraw winnings.
How Wagering Requirements Work
As mentioned above wagering requirements, sometimes known as play-through is the amount of times you have to bet the value of the bonus before you can withdraw winnings you have earned from the free spins. For example if you have a free spins bonus valued at $10 with a 35x wagering requirement you must wager $10 x 35 or $350 before you can withdraw any winnings. This doesn’t mean you will be required to deposit $350. Instead you keep reinvesting your winnings until you have made $350 in wagers. Of course you may lose your winnings before you reach that amount but as you are playing with free spins anyway nothing comes out of your pocket.
No Wagering Requirements – Keep What You Win
Free spins with no wagering requirements are one of the best types of bonuses offered by online casinos. Wagering requirements are waived for these types of bonuses. This means you can keep what you win without having to bet the value of the free spins a certain amount of times which greatly increases your chances of walking away a winner.
What are Daily Free Spins?
As the name implies, daily free spins are free spin bonuses that you can claim every day. You can usually acquire daily free spins in one of two ways:
- Making daily deposits to your online casino account
- Being a member of an online casino’s VIP or Loyalty Program
Again, every site is different so you will need to see the particulars of each online casino.
Free Spins for $1
Not everybody who plays at online casinos has a big budget and gambling sites are aware of this. A betting site that allows players to deposit $20 or less is sometimes known as a minimum deposit casino. However, just because you are making minimum deposits doesn’t mean you are disqualified from free spins. Some online casinos offer free spins for deposits as small as $1 while others give bonuses for deposits of $5, $10 and $20.
100 Free Spins
Here are some sites where players from Ireland can claim up to 100 free spins.
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|Go Wild Casino||Tuesday Spins||Up to 100 free spins on the game of the week|
|PlayAmo||Monday Free Spins||100 free spins on Journey Flirt slot|
|Betamo||Part of Friday Reload||100 free spins on Reactoonz 2|
|Betamo||Monday Free Spins||Up to 100 free spins on The Golden Owl of Athena|
80 Free Spins
There are also a number of sites where Irish players can claim 80 free spins on different promotions:
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details||Bonus Code|
|PlayAmo||Monday Free Spins||Variable up to 100 free spins||No Code Required|
|Betamo||Monday Free Spins||Variable up to 100 free spins||No Code Required|
|Go Wild Casino||Tuesday Spins||Variable up to 100 free spins|
50 Free Spins
Irish players can also claim 50 free spins with a variety of online casino promotions:
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|PlayAmo||Part of Second Deposit Bonus||50 free spins on Lucky Blue Slot|
|Irish Luck Casino||Part of Game Special Bonus||50 free spins on Merlin’s Mystical Multipliers|
|Betamo||Part of Second Deposit Bonus||50 free spins on Strolling Staxx: Cubic Fruits|
|Lucky Creek||Happy Hour||50 free spins on select games daily 6am to 10 am|
|Lucky Creek||Six Shooter Mondays||66 free spins|
30 Free Spins or Less
Free spin bonuses come in all sizes. The following are some free spin promos for 30 spins or less that players from Ireland can take advantage of:
|Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Details|
|Lucky Creek Casino||Part of Welcome Bonus||25 free spins on Age of Spartans|
|Betchan||Part of Welcome Bonus||30 free spins on Fire and Steel|
|Casinochan||Part of Monday Reload Bonus||30 free spins on Avalon: The Lost Kingdom|