|8||Pure Casino |
|9||Red Dog Casino|
|14||Lucky Red Casino|
What Free Spin Bonuses Are Available?
Online casinos typically offer a variety of promotions to attract new customers to their sites as well as to reward existing players and keep them coming back. One popular promotion with players is the no deposit and no wagering requirements promo. The no deposit portion means that the player isn’t required to deposit any funds to an online casino in order to claim the free spins. Usually the only requirement is to register to a site, although sometimes an online casino may require that a player provide their credit/debit card information before claiming free spins. The no wagering requirements portion means that a player isn’t required to bet the value of the bonus a certain amount of times before claiming any winnings derived from the free spins. When you combine free spins, no deposit and no wagering requirements into one promotion it becomes a bonus that provides players with the best opportunity to walk away a winner without risking any of their own funds. That is why free spins, no deposit, no wagering bonuses are so popular with players and why they are so seldom seen.
Types of Free Spins Bonuses
There are three basic types of free spin bonuses that have the potential to benefit players financially.
- Deposit Free Spins: Deposit free spins are generally awarded to players for depositing a certain amount of money to an online casino. The amount varies from site to site. They may be a stand-alone bonus or come as part of a bonus package such as a welcome bonus or reload bonus. Deposit free spins are the most common type of free spin bonuses and usually come with terms and conditions including wagering requirements.
- No Deposit Free Spins: No deposit free spins are free plays on slots that are awarded without requiring a player to deposit any funds into an account. Typically no deposit bonuses are given to new players for registering to an online casino. They also come with terms and conditions that apply including wagering requirements
- No-Wager Free Spins: Free spins without wagering requirements are the rarest type of free spin bonus. While there will be terms and conditions attached to the bonus, wagering requirements are waived. In most cases no-wager free spins will require that players make a deposit, but in rare instances players can claim a free spins, no deposit, no-wager requirements bonus.
No Deposit Free Spins
No deposit free spins are a type of bonus that is awarded to players without requiring them to deposit any funds to their account. This type of promotion is most commonly used by online casinos to attract new players to their site. This provides the new player a chance to try out a game for free and get an idea how the site works without risking any of their own funds. To qualify for no deposit free spins a player usually only need complete the online casino’s registration process. In some cases they may have to enter a bonus code to claim free spins. The following are some online casinos with no deposit free spins:
|PlayAmo||25 free spins||Avalon: The Lost Kingdom|
|Betamo||20 free spins||Golden Owl of Athena|
|Casinochan||33 free spins||Four Lucky Clover|
|Casumo||20 free spins||Book of Dead|
|Dunder Casino||20 free spins||Book of Dead|
|Spinia||15 free spins||Golden Owl of Athena|
No deposit free spins bonuses will always come with some terms and conditions attached. These will vary from site to site so you should check the individual casino to know what the exact terms are. Terms and conditions will usually include wagering requirements that can range anywhere from 25x to 50x or even higher.
What are Free Spins Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements, also known as play-through, are the amount of money you have to bet before you can withdraw any winnings that you made playing with a bonus. In the case of free spins this will be the amount of money you won with your free spins times a certain multiple specified by the online casino. For example maybe you won $20 playing with free spins and the casino has a 30x wagering requirement. Before you can withdraw any winnings from the free spins you would have to wager $20 x 30 or $600 before you will be allowed to withdraw. The higher the wagering requirement the more you will have to bet before claiming winnings as demonstrated by the following table:
|Winnings from Free Spins||Wagering Requirement||Amount to Wager before Withdrawal|
Players will have to keep reinvesting their winnings from free spins until they reach the required withdrawal amount. Of course it is more likely that you will lose the winnings accrued from free spins before reaching the required withdrawal amount, especially with high wagering requirements. You can console yourself with the fact that they are free spins and your own money is not at risk
What Are No Wagering Free Spins?
A free spins no wagering casino bonus basically waives the play-through requirement. Rather than requiring players to bet the winnings from their free spins a specified number of times, money won goes straight to the players account and can be withdrawn at any time. Some players may choose to keep on playing but have the option of walking away with any initial winnings. Although there are no wagering requirements there will be other terms and conditions that apply to free no wagering spins bonuses.
No Wager Free Spins Terms and Conditions
Every online casino sets their own terms and conditions for promotions like no wager free spins bonuses. While terms and conditions may vary somewhat from site to site you will encounter certain basic rules that must be followed for no wager free spins or risk not qualifying for the bonus.
- Minimum Deposit: In the majority of cases players will have to make some type of deposit in order to qualify for the no wager free spins. The amount will vary for different sites and at a minimum deposit casino can be as little as $5 or even $1. You will have to check individual casinos to see what the qualifying minimum deposit is.
- Cap on Winnings: Online casinos will often put a cap on the maximum amount you can win playing with no deposit free spins. This could be a set amount such as $50 or expressed as a multiple of your initial winnings such as a maximum cap of 5x
- Betting Amount: Players won’t be able to bet any amount they want with their no wager free spins. The bet amount is predetermined by the online casino.
- Expiration Date: There will be a time frame specified by the online casino within which you must use the free spins. They won’t be available forever. This might be 24 hours, 48 hours or 1 week. It depends on the site.
- Deposit Methods: Using certain deposit methods can sometimes disqualify you from claiming no wager free spins. Most often this will be for deposits made using e-wallets like Skrill or Neteller.
- Game Restrictions: The use of no wager free spins will typically be restricted to specific slots designated by the online casino. In most cases you won’t be able to use the free spins on any game you like.
- Bonus Code: In order to claim no-wager free spins you will often have to enter a bonus code when making a deposit. Failure to enter the code at the time you make the deposit means you will lose out on the bonus.
These rules are fairly standard at most online casinos and are nothing to worry about. Just make sure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to no-wager free spin bonuses to avoid disappointment on down the line.
Pros and Cons of Using No Wager Free Spins
No wagering free spins bonuses are great, but as the saying goes, nothing is perfect. Let’s take a look at both the pros and cons of using no wager free spins at online casinos.
|No Wager Free Spins Pros||No Wager Free Spins Cons|
|No wagering/play-through requirements. Winnings can be withdrawn immediately.||Most no wager free spins require that players make a deposit|
|Winnings paid in cash rather than bonus money||There is usually a cap on the maximum amount players can win using no wager free spins|
|Opportunity to try out games without risking your own money||Not offered by all casinos so not always easy to find.|
Overall the pros of no wager free spins bonuses far outweigh the cons. The biggest complaint that players have about free spins bonuses is wagering requirements and this type of bonus removes them from the equation.
Claiming No Wager Free Spins Bonuses
Every online casino has their own procedure for claiming bonuses but the basics are usually fairly similar. Here is the standard process for claiming no wager free spins bonuses:
- Navigate to the site offering the free spins no-wager bonus
- Click the Register/Sign Up button
- Provide the requested information such as email address, username, password etc
- Submit the information. You may have to verify your email address by clicking a link in a confirmation email sent to you
- For no deposit no wager free spins this will generally complete the process and the free spins will be credited to your account. In some cases you may be required to provide a bonus code
- For deposit based no wager free spins proceed to the deposits section of your account
- Transfer the required amount of funds to your account using your preferred method. Make sure you deposit at least the minimum required amount and that you use an approved deposit method
- If required enter a no wager free spins bonus code
- Free spins with be credited to your account once your deposit has been verified.
The process actually looks more difficult than it is. In most cases you will be able to complete then entire procedure in just 2 to 3 minutes.