LeoVegas Casino Review with No Deposit Bonuses
Discussion includes LeoVegas Casino no deposit bonuses and additional promo offers, available games on the site, deposit and withdrawal methods and some pros and cons of LeoVegas.
- Great selection of games
- Plenty of banking options
- 24/7 support
- UKGC and MGA licensed
- Not available in the US and some other countries
Our LeoVegas Casino review examines every aspect of the site including the gaming license it operates under, mobile optimization, bonuses and promotions, banking options, available games and game providers and customer support.
It is important to look at all these features to determine if they will provide a good and fair gambling experience and allow players to withdraw funds from their account. We do the heavy lifting when conducting our reviews so you can rest easy when you visit a site on our recommended list.
Online casinos are always competing with each other for customers and one of the methods they use to attract players and keep them on their site is to offer bonuses. Some of the most common types of bonuses are no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses and matching deposit bonuses.
Bonuses & Promo Codes at Leo Vegas in 2023
A huge favorite with players is the online casino no deposit bonus. A no deposit bonus gives players an opportunity to try out an online casino without having to risk any of their own funds. An NDB is often offered to new players just for registering to a site. Once a player has signed up to a site they can claim the no deposit bonus and use it to play for real money.
Players’ location may affect the LeoVegas no deposit bonus and other promo offers on the site at LeoVegas Casino.
- No Deposit Bonus: 20 LeoVegas free spins on the designated slots
The LeoVegas bonus requirements are a 35x wagering requirement with £100 maximum cash out. There is no LeoVegas bonus code required. If you like this type of promo see what the story is on an 888 Casino no deposit bonus code by reading our review of their site.
Another of the LeoVegas promotions available to new players is the welcome bonus.
- Welcome Bonus: 100% matching bonus up to £300 plus 30 free spins on designated slot
The LeoVegas bonus terms are a £10 minimum deposit and a 35x wagering requirement. No promo code is required.
Other LeoVegas offers are available for regular players. These are limited time promotions so you will have to check the promotions page to see what the current promotions are. Typically no promo codes are required.
There is a LeoVegas loyalty program in the form of a VIP club. In order to participate, players will need to turn on the VIP option in their casino account. Every bet a player makes contributes to their progress to the next level of the program. The VIP club rewards members when they reach new levels and offers monthly prizes.
LeoVegas Casino Overview
LeoVegas Casino was founded in 2012 and is owned by LeoVegas Gaming plc. They are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gaming Commission. In addition to the online casino the site has a sports book but this review is limited to the casino portion of the site.
Can you play in the US? Presently at Leo Vegas Casino USA residents are prohibited from playing on the site. The following is a complete list of countries where LeoVegas is allowed:
- Aland Islands, Andorra, Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bonaire, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Canada, Canton and Enderbury Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Curaçao, Cyprus, Côte d’Ivoire, Denmark, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Johnston Island, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Montserrat, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Portugal, Qatar, Réunion, Saba, Saint Helena, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Barthélemy, Samoa, Seychelles, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Slovenia, South Africa, Statia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tokelau, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Wake Island, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna.
The languages supported by the LeoVegas website are English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Swedish.
The LeoVegas sign up process is simple and will take just a couple of minutes to complete.
- Click “Open Account”
- Provide the requested information
- Submit the form
By completing the registration you are eligible for the sign up bonus. Now that you have an account whenever you want to play at LeoVegas log in by entering your email and password.
Security and Licensing
A gambling license and security certification is an important factor when choosing an online casino. They protect the player by ensuring fairness in casino games and providing recourse in helping resolve any issues with the casino.
LeoVegas is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, two of the most respected online casino licensing authorities. Additionally, they are eCOGRA certified, which means that their games are regularly audited and tested.
How to Claim the No Deposit Bonus at Leo Vegas
Claiming the no deposit bonus at LeoVegas is quite easy. Just complete the registration process and the bonus spins will be automatically credited to your account.
Find out how you can claim Casumo free spins by reading our review of their site.
Games & Software
LeoVegas games come from over 40 different developers including Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, iSoftBet, Evolution, Thunderkick and Quickspin. There are over 2500 games on the site for players to choose from in a number of different categories.
- Slots: LeoVegas is a great choice if you want to play slots online. They have a huge slots library that includes 3-reel, 5-reel and progressive jackpot slots. Slots titles include games like Mr. Vegas, Blood Suckers, Game of Thrones and many others.
- Table Games: There is a good selection of table games at LeoVegas. Several variations of Blackjack and Roulette, Baccarat, Red Dog, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud, Casino Hold’em and others are available. Video poker games are also available.
- Live Dealer Games: Are you aching to get some chips in a live dealer game? LeoVegas has an excellent selection of live games including several variations of Blackjack and Roulette, Baccarat, Texas Hold’em, Monopoly, Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher and more.
Most LeoVegas games have a free play option with the exception of progressive jackpot and live dealer games. Practice with virtual free chips on games until you come up with a strategy on how to win and then try the game playing with real money.
Mobile users are always welcome at LeoVegas. There is a LeoVegas app for both iOS and Android devices that provides an excellent gaming experience. However if you don’t want to bother with the LeoVegas download it isn’t a problem. Your mobile device’s web browser can be used to play many of the games on the site. There isn’t a LeoVegas mobile casino bonus specifically for mobile users, but they can claim the same bonuses any other player using a PC or laptop is able to.
Read our Betsson Casino review to learn about another site with an excellent selection of casino games.
There are a number of different options for depositing to your LeoVegas account.
- Bank Transfer
LeoVegas’ minimum deposit is €/£10. The currencies accepted at LeoVegas are Canadian dollars, Czech Republic korunas, Euros, British pounds sterling, Swedish kronor, Indian rupees, Denmark kroner, New Zealand dollars and Brazilian reals.
Payments and Withdrawals
Online casino players are always concerned about how to cash out winnings. Here are the LeoVegas withdraw options:
- Bank Transfer
The minimum withdrawal amount is €/£10 and the maximum withdrawal amount is €/£4000 per day. Players will need to submit the following documents to withdraw funds:
- Identification: Copy of driver’s license or passport
- Proof of Address: Copy of recent utility bill or bank statement
- Credit Card: Copy of credit card if used to make a deposit
Withdrawals of over €/£3000 may require additional verification measures.
Customer support is available at LeoVegas 24/7 via live chat. They can also be contacted by email at email@example.com and by phone at +356 2778 1166. LeoVegas also has a Help Center that provides the answers to many commonly asked questions.
Is LeoVegas Casino Legit?
Is LeoVegas legal? LeoVegas has been in operation since 2012 and is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. They are a legal online gambling site.
Is LeoVegas safe? LeoVegas uses advanced encryption technology to protect customer’s data. They are eCOGRA certified so players can be assured of fairness in games. LeoVegas is safe and a legitimate online casino.
Our experience at LeoVegas was quite positive. They have a large selection of games to choose from with plenty of variety. You can choose from a variety of banking options on the site, which offers some decent promotions. Our LeoVegas review concludes that they offer a good gambling experience and are well worth a visit.
+ Where to enter codes on Leo Vegas?
+ What withdrawal methods are available at the Leo Vegas?
+ What deposit methods can I use at Leo Vegas?
+ What is LeoVegas Casino?
Professional author, editor and content writer. Expert in online gambling.
Last updated: 01 May 23
- Table Games
- Live Dealer Games