NextBet Review with No Deposit Bonuses
In this Nextbet review, we discuss free spins and different promotions offered, available casino games, banking options and other aspects of the Nextbet site.
- Large selection of games
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple bonuses
- Limited Banking Options
The online casino reviews we conduct encompass all aspects of a site including banking options, casino games, game developers, gambling licenses, bonuses, mobile functionality and customer support. It is important to look at all these elements to determine if players have a fair chance of winning and are able to withdraw their funds from a site.
It has taken us many late nights and a lot of time to find the best online casinos that offer no deposit bonuses. Our NextBet review provides you with the essential information you need when selecting an online casino.
Bonuses & Promo Codes at NextBet in 2023
In their ongoing competition with each other for customers online casinos often offer bonuses to attract new players. The main bonus types you can expect to see are welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses and matching deposit bonuses. Our list of online casinos offers the best bonuses and most favorable conditions for players, as you can see for yourself.
A favorite promotion with players is the no deposit bonus. Often, players receive this type of bonus when they sign up for a website. The NDB will typically be in the form of free spins or free chips that allow users to play for real money without having to deposit any of their own funds.
There isn’t a NextBet no deposit bonus being offered by the site at this time. If one does become available our review will be updated and any no deposit bonus codes for NextBet will be added. However, there are other NextBet offers players can take advantage of including a choice of 2 welcome bonuses.
- Welcome Bonus for Slots: 200% matching bonus up to MYR 200 for slots and arcade games. No NextBet bonus code is required
NextBet bonus requirements are a minimum deposit of MYR 50 and a 25x wagering requirement on bonus + deposit.
- Welcome Bonus for Live Dealer games: 50% matching bonus up to MYR 500 for live dealer games. No promo code is required
NextBet bonus terms are a minimum deposit of MYR 50 and a 25x wagering requirement on bonus + deposit
Rather than using promo codes players must contact customer support via live chat or email to claim bonuses. Bonus amount and terms may vary depending on the country you are playing from
Other NextBet promotions are also available.
- Weekly Reload Bonus: 20% matching deposit up to MYR 688 for use on slots and arcade games.
- Rebate Bonus: Receive a daily rebate of 0.9% on slots and arcade games. Minimum rebate payment amount of MYR 10
NextBet has plenty of other bonuses as well. Check the “Promotions” page to see all available bonuses.
No mention is made of a NextBet loyalty program on the site.
NextBet Casino was established in 2015 and is owned by Bayview Technologies Limited. They are licensed by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation. The NextBet site offers sports betting but our focus will be on their online casino.
Can you play in Indonesia? Indonesians and residents of several other Asian countries are NextBet’s target audience.The following is a list of countries where NextBet is prohibited:
- Australia, Bulgaria, the Dutch Caribbean Netherlands Antilles, the United States of America and its territories, Ukraine, Romania, Estonia, Poland, Columbia, Philippines, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Ireland, Hong Kong S.A.R, Macau S.A.R., Taiwan, Singapore, Israel, United Kingdom, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Belgium and Germany
A NextBet link alternatif or alternative is available in some blocked countries and can be played on a mirror site. The languages supported by the NextBet website are English, Indonesian, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese.
The NextBet sign up process is quick and easy.
- Click the “Join Now” button in the upper right corner
- Provide the requested information
- Click “Create Account”
NextBet log in only requires your username and password once you have an account.
How to Claim the No Deposit Bonus at NextBet
NextBet isn’t offering a no deposit bonus at this time. You can browse our full list of casinos to find sites that offer a no deposit bonus in Indonesia.
Games & Software
NextBet games come from a variety of developers including Tom Horn Gaming, Thunderkick, Booming Games, Play N’ Go, Betsoft Gaming, Evolution, Habanero, Playtech, Red Tiger, Blueprint, Yggdrasil and others. There are around 2000 games to choose from at NextBet divided into several categories.
- Slots: NextBet offers a large selection of slots including 3-reel, 5-reel and progressive jackpot slots. Some of the game titles you can play are Kongo Bongo, Thrones of Persia, Dragon Legend, Top Gun and 12 Zodiacs along with many others.
- Table Games: The table game selection is somewhat limited. Most of the table games are found in the slot selection and can be a little difficult to find if you don’t know the title of the game. Game selection includes Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps and video poker
- Live Dealer Games: Players can wager chips on a good selection of live dealer games from several different developers. Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, Sic Bo, Caribbean Poker, Craps, Keno, Pai Gow Poker and Red Dog are among the live dealer games you will find on the site.
There doesn’t appear to be a free play option for games on the site. Players sometime use a free/demo mode to figure out how to win an unfamiliar game before risking their own cash.
There is a NextBet download for computers or you can skip the download and play games directly in your computer web browser. A NextBet app is available for Android and iOS mobile devices. NextBet mobile users can also play many games directly in their web browser. If you choose not to use an app you won’t have access to all the sites games but will still have a good selection to choose from.
Take a look at our DafaBet Casino review to learn about a site with similar games.
There are a couple of different ways to deposit to your NextBet account.
- Local Bank Transfer
- Online Bank Transfer
The method available to you will depend on your location and the currency you are using. The NextBet minimum deposit will also vary depending on your location and currency. Visit the “Deposits” page for information on your particular country. The accepted currencies at NextBet are Malaysian Ringgit, Indonesian Rupiah, Thai Baht, Vietnamese Dong, Chinese Yuan and South Korean Won.
Similar to Dewa Casino deposit methods, deposits at NextBet are processed quickly.
Payment and Withdrawals
Of course you need to know how to cash out your winnings from the site. There is only one NextBet withdraw method.
- Local Bank Transfer
You can find the list of accepted banks for your country, as well as minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts, on the “Deposit” page.
NextBet Casino customer support is available 24/7 via live chat. They can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at +63 917-637-6150. A FAQ that answers some common questions is provided on the site.
Is NextBet Legit?
Is NextBet legal? NextBet has been in operation since 2015 and is licensed by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation. They are a legal online gambling site.
Is NextBet safe? The games at NextBet have been tested for fairness and the site protects user’s data using special encryption technology. They are a safe site and a legitimate online casino.
NextBet Casino has a great selection of games. Although their bonuses aren’t huge there are several of them and the terms aren’t unreasonable. Banking methods are limited but if you are located in one of their target markets you should have no problems and the processing times are generally fast. After completing our NextBet Casino review we recommend that players in countries where the site isn’t prohibited give them a try.
+ What is a NextBet?
+ What payment methods are available at NextBet?
Professional author, editor and content writer. Expert in online gambling.
Last updated: 05 May 23
- Table Games
- Live Dealer Games