|2||Go Wild Casino|
|23||Lucky Days Casino|
|25||PlayGrand Casino |
|45||Royal Oak Casino|
|48||Spin Samurai Casino|
|52||King Billy Casino|
|53||Freaky Aces Casino|
Play’n Go Review
Play’n Go was established in 2004 and is based out of Sweden with offices in Malta, Hungary and the Philippines. They provide games to online casino operators around the world and are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, the Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation, the UK Gaming Commission and a number of other licensing bodies. Their games are tested and certified by BMM Test Labs and Quinel.
Slots are the most popular games produced by Play’n Go but they also provide games in other categories including table games and bingo. They are especially noted for the high quality of their graphics and soundtracks as well as their mobile compatibility. Play’n Go has picked up numerous awards over the years and won the IGA RNG Casino Supplier of the Year in 2020. Prior to that, they won IGA Slot Provider of the year in both 2016 and 2018.
Play’n Go payout percentages range from 94% to 97.66% which is competitive with other providers. Their overall average payout percentage is 95.99% which is one of the highest averages in the industry.
Overall, Play’n Go has an excellent reputation in the industry and provides entertaining and fair games that most players will enjoy
Play’n GO Mobile Casino Gaming
As previously mentioned Play’n Go is noted for their mobile compatibility and they picked up the IGA award for Mobile Product of the Year in 2015. They introduced their first mobile slot back in 2007 and haven’t looked back. Play’n Go uses HTML5 technology for developing games which can be played on most mobile platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. People who like to gamble at online casinos while on the go will certainly enjoy Play’n Go mobile casinos.
Play’N GO Games List
Play’n Go currently has a portfolio of over 250 games to choose from which is around the same number of games you will find at most RTG casinos. That number is constantly growing as they release new games on a regular basis. The following are some of the games you can expect to find at a Play’n Go casino.
- Slots: The majority of Play’n Go’s 250 plus games are made up of slots. These are predominantly 5-reel video slots but they do have some 3-reel slots and 6-reel slots as well. One of their popular slot series is the Rich Wilde games which include Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead, Rich Wilde and the Wandering City, Rich Wilde and the Amulet of Dead and Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness. Other slots offered include:
- Troll Hunters
- Irish Gold,
- Fruit Bonanza
- Kiss: Reels of Rock
- ZZ Top: Roadside Riches
- Fire Joker
- Ice Joker
- Rise of Athena
- Reactoonz 2
- Inferno Joker
- Gunslinger Reloaded
- Fruit Bonanza
- 7 Sins
- Hugo 2
- Video Bingo: Play’n Go has developed 9 different video bingo games to date:
- Viking Runecraft Bingo
- Sweet Alchemy Bingo
- Rainforest Magic Bingo
- Park Bingo
- Flying Pigs
- Hot Bingo
- Flex Game
- Bugs Party
- Table Games: The table game selection from Play’n Go isn’t huge but they do offer 11 different games:
- 3-Hand Casino Hold’em
- European Roulette Pro
- Super Wheel
- Money Wheel
- Casino Stud Poker
- Blackjack MH
- European Blackjack MH
- Casino Hold’em
- Blackjack Double Exposure MH
- Blackjack Single Deck MH
- Mini Baccarat
- Keno: Play’n Go has one Keno game
You can find a complete list of Play’n Go games here.
Best Play’n GO Online Casinos
Players have plenty of different Play’n Go casinos to choose from. Many top online casinos opt for Play’n Go as one of their major game providers. The following are some of the best Play’n Go online casinos you can play at.
- STSbet Casino: STSbet is a Polish online casino that is popular in the European market. They offer a wide variety of games from Play’n Go and other developers. The site has a nice sign up offer and a good selection of banking options.
- Dasist Casino: Large international casino with several thousand games from Play’n Go and other developers. They also offer multiple banking options and some nice bonuses
- Dafabet Casino: Dafabet has been around since 2006 and is available in many markets but focuses more on Asia. Play’n Go is among the developers that provide games to the site.
- PlayGrand Casino: Established in 2013, PlayGrand is a popular site with an excellent selection of games to choose from. They also offer a no deposit casino bonus on Book of Dead, a well known title from Play’n Go.
- BitStarz Casino: BitStarz is an award winning international online crypto casino that accepts multiple cryptocurrencies as well as offering plenty of fiat currency payment options. You won’t need any crypto casino bonus codes to claim their generous welcome offer and bonuses can be used for Play’n Go and other games
- Casilando Casino: Casilando was established in 2017 and is owned by White Hat Gaming Limited. There is a good selection of games from top developers including Play’n Go. They offer a no deposit bonus of free spins on Play’n Go’s Book of Dead and their welcome bonus includes 90 free spins on Book of Dead.
- King Billy Casino: King Billy was established in 2017 and has quickly become one of the more popular online casinos. This is partly due to their great game selection from top developers like Play’n Go. They also have some excellent promotions that include a King Billy no deposit bonus. Customer support is 24/7 and there are plenty of banking options.
- Woo Casino: Woo Casino is a relatively new casino that was launched in 2020. They offer games from a wide range of developers including Play’n Go and have a number of nice promotions players can take advantage of. Plenty of banking options are offered and they accept multiple cryptocurrencies.
Plenty of other online casinos on our list offer games from Play’n Go if one of the above sites doesn’t suit you. Most Play’n Go casinos allow free slots play so that players can become familiar with different games before risking playing for real money.
Play’n GO Software
In addition to providing casino games Play’n Go offers complete back-end solutions for online casinos. Their casino software is designed to be customizable so that operators can tailor it to fit their specific needs and requirements. Play’n Go’s back office application supports 32 languages and their Gaming Account Toolkit (GAT) is its own independent e-gaming platform and integrates with a number of other providers including Netent, Microgaming and others.
Play’n Go Slots
As previously mentioned the bulk of Play’n Go games consist of slots. Their overall average Return to Player (RTP) is 95.99%, which along with great graphics and soundtracks helps account for the popularity of their slots. RTP refers to what percentage a slot pays back to players over time. Volatility is referring to how frequently a slot pays out. Slots with higher volatility payout less frequently but payouts are bigger. Lower volatility slots have more payouts but they are smaller. The following table shows the RTP and volatility of some of the most popular slots from Play’n Go.
|Wizard of Gems||96%||Medium||20 (fixed)|
|ZZ Top: Roadside Riches||96.2%||Very High||1 (fixed)|
|Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness||96%||Very High||1 (fixed)|
|Troll Hunter||96.5%||Very High||1|
|Fire Joker||96%||Medium||5 (fixed)|
|Fortunes of Ali Baba||96.89%||High||9|
|Rise of Merlin||96%||Very High||1 – 10|
|Raging Rex||96%||High||4096 payways|
|Leprechaun Goes Egypt||96%||Medium||1 – 20|