RocketPlay Casino Review with No Deposit Bonus
Have trouble deciding whether you should start using RocketPlay for all your gambling needs? To help make this decision easier for you, take a look at our review for Rocketplay, where we analyze all the features of the platform to figure out all its pros and cons.
- Fluid and responsive website.
- Deposits can be made using popular cryptocurrencies.
- A great selection of tournaments with huge price pools.
- One of the largest selections of games, including live casino games.
- There are no free spins for 4 of the 5 bonuses.
- Players from the US or the UK can't access the platform.
What is RocketPlay?
Launching only about a year or two ago, the Rocketplay Casino is one of the more recent online casinos to pop up on the internet. With over hundreds of casino-style games to choose from and a live casino feature as well, and tons of popular payment and withdrawal methods, including MasterCard and Bitcoin, RocketPlay manages to cater to a large variety of audiences. Not only that but there are also tons of great promotions and bonuses available for users of the RocketPlay platform. In this RocketPlay review, we will be discussing all that and more.
RocketPlay is owned and operated by DAMA N.V., and it was established not too long ago, in the year 2020. You might be wondering whether the platform has proper licensing and regulation or not. The RocketPlay platform is licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao.
The platform is launched recently and has to compete with other platforms that have been in the market for over 5 to 6 years. For that reason, proper licensing and regulation plays a major role in attracting players that would shy away from platforms that don’t have that.
However, not everyone will be able to use this platform as it is restricted in several countries. That includes the United States of America as well, so if you are from the US, you won’t be able to use the RocketPlay platform either. For people that are not within the US and are looking to play some casino games on the RocketPlay platform, here is a complete list of the countries where RocketPlay is restricted:
- Afghanistan, Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bonaire, China, Cuba, Curaçao, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, North Korea, Russia, Réunion, Saba, Sint Eustatius (Dutch Island), Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and Wallis and Futuna.
People that are not living in any of the restricted countries don’t have to worry about not being able to use the RocketPlay Platform. They can simply sign-up on RocketPlay and start playing some casino games.
Speaking of signing up, the sign-up process for the RocketPlay platform is fairly simple and only takes a few clicks to complete. To sign-up, you will have to click on the “Sign Up” button on the upper right corner of the main page of the RocketPlay website. After clicking it, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Currency of Choice
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- ZIP Code
Make sure that you enter the correct information, and within minutes, the sign-up process will be completed. After completing the sign-up process, you can log in to the website whenever you want, using the email that you submitted and the password that you created during the sign-up process. After signing up, you will also be able to claim all the bonuses that are offered.
Bonuses & Promo Codes at RocketPlay
As we have already mentioned, it is not easy for a recently launched platform to compete with other platforms launched over 5 or 6 years ago. One of the best strategies that newer platforms use to attract more players is promos and bonuses. Fortunately, the RocketPlay platform has several of them, and they are quite good as well. Here are the bonuses that are available at RocketPlay:
- First Deposit Bonus: With the first deposit bonus, you get a 100% bonus and 100 free spins. The 100 free spins are divided into a total of 5 days, meaning that you will actually be getting 20 FreeSpins for each day for five days. The minimum deposit for this is 20 EUR, and the Max Bonus is 200 EUR. Make your first deposit to claim this bonus.
- Second Deposit Bonus: With the second deposit bonus, you will get a direct 200% bonus. This is a higher percentage bonus than what you get for the first deposit bonus. However, the minimum deposit for this is 50 EUR and the Max Bonus is 200 EUR. You get zero free spins for the second deposit bonus. Make your second deposit to claim this bonus.
- Friday Reload Bonus: The minimum deposit for this is 20 EUR, 50 EUR, and 100 EUR. Along with that, the Max Bonus is 200 EUR and you won’t be getting any free spins. To claim this bonus, all you have to do is make a deposit on Friday.
- Sunday Gift: If you make a deposit on Sunday, you will get a 50% bonus. The minimum deposit for this is 20 EUR, with the maximum bonus being 200 EUR. There will be no free spins included in this bonus.
- High Roller Bonus: This bonus is for serious and experienced players. With this, you will get a 50% bonus with a maximum limit of 1600 EUR. The minimum deposit for this is 350 EUR. To claim this bonus, you will need to use a promo code.
These bonuses are sure to attract some new players to the RocketPlay platform, as not only are they some of the best ones out there, most of them also don’t require any promo code. However, you will need a promo code for the High Roller Bonus. To check out the requirements for these bonuses in detail, you can go to the promotions section of the RocketPlay website.
Along with the deposit bonuses that we have mentioned, there are several other kinds of promotions for RocketPlay users. The most common kind of promotion is the tournaments with huge prize pools. Here is a list of the current promotional tournaments that are available at RocketPlay:
- Drops & Wins 2022 (Total Prize Pool 6,500,000 EUR)
- Fiesta De Yggdrasil (Total Prize Pool 80,000 EUR)
- Myths and Wins: (Total Prize Pool 40,000 EUR)
- Rocket Mascot: (Total Prize Pool 1,000 EUR)
- Daily Blasts: (Total Prize Pool 100,000 EUR)
Players can enter these tournaments for a chance to win some of the cash from the total prize pool. For example, in the first tournament, Drops & Wins, the player that comes first will receive 10,000 EUR and a total of 1500 positions will be getting a prize. Other than tournaments, the RocketPlay platform has great promotional features. Here are some other promotional features that RocketPlay has to offer:
- Collect Coins: Exchange them for bonus money.
- Cashback: Weekly cashback of up to 15%.
- Spin&Go: 200 Free spins every day.
- Write a review: Get 20 free spins.
For players that prefer to stick around the platform for the long term and like to have a loyalty program, the RocketPlay platform has a VIP program consisting of a total of 10 tiers. With this VIP program, players that play a lot will receive special rewards. The rewards range from a bonus spin or two up to cashback offers that are exclusively for higher tiers. To learn more about how the VIP system works you can check out the VIP section of the RocketPlay website.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonus Codes at RocketPlay
Claiming the “No Deposit Bonus” for RocketPlay is fairly simple. All you have to do is use our link to access the RocketPlay website, register to the site, and you’re done. The bonus will automatically be credited after you complete the registration process.
Games & Software
There is a huge selection of games on the RocketPlay platform. All these games are of top-notch standards, as all of them are developed by some of the most prominent developers in the industry. These developers include Amatic Industries, Belatra, Betsoft, Booongo Gaming, EGT Interactive, Endorphina, Evolution Gaming, and many others. The category of games that comprise most of the games available at RocketPlay is the Slot games.
One great thing about the RocketPlay platform is that all the games are completely fair. This is because all games use a random number generator, which has no possibility of unfairness whatsoever.
Along with all that, users of the RocketPlay platform also have access to a wide selection of table poker games, video poker games, and live casino games. With the live casino feature, players that prefer the old-school style of casinos will also be satisfied.
Along with a large selection of games, the RocketPlay platform also has a large number of deposit options to choose from. For fiat currency, players have the option to make deposits using Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Neosurf, iDebit, MuchBetter, MiFinity, Skrill, CashtoCode, and Bank Wire Transfer. Players can also make deposits using cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Tether.
When it comes to online casinos, most of them have a lot of deposit options. However, most players are generally concerned much more about the withdrawal system. Fortunately, the RocketPlay platform has a lot of withdrawal options, including cryptocurrencies. Players can make withdrawals using Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Bitcoin, iDebit, MuchBetter, MiFinity, Bank transfer, Bitcoin Cash, Neosurf, Skrill, and CashtoCode.
The withdrawal times are different for different options. For EWallets the withdrawal time is less than an hour. It is 3 to 5 days for Card Payments and Bank Transfers. The withdrawal limit is up to 7,500 EUR per week and up to 15,000 per month.
There is a live chat support feature for all RocketPlay users. The chat support feature is quite responsive and effective. Users can also email at [email protected] and send them feedback in the “Support” and “Feedback” section.
Is RocketPlay Legit?
In short, yes, RocketPlay is one hundred percent legitimate. It is because, for one, it complies with all the necessary regulatory standards. RocketPlay is licensed and regulated by the government of Curacao. Secondly, the RocketPlay platform meats all the user-data security standards, including the industry-leading SSL-Encryption protocol for its website.
All in all, RocketPlay is a great platform and is doing most things right. Despite being launched recently in 2020, the platform easily gets a spot in our recommended list because of its proper security and licensing measures and the wide selection of games that it offers. There are even cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal options. RocketPlay is definitely worth a try.
+ What is RocketPlay?
+ What deposit methods can I use at RocketPlay?
+ What withdrawal methods are available at RocketPlay?
+ What are the withdrawal limits at RocketPlay?
Professional author, editor and content writer. Expert in online gambling.
Last updated: 24 Nov 22
- Crypto Games
- Live Dealer Games
Crypto Payment Methods