Stake Casino Review with No Deposit Bonus
This Stake.com review includes claiming a promo prize using a coupon, game variety, and cryptocurrency options at Stake.
New customer offer. T&C applies.
- Provably fair games.
- Accept 8 different cryptocurrencies.
- Good selection of games.
- Sports betting available.
- Restricted in the US.
- Doesn’t accept fiat currency.
- Also restricted in the UK.
What is Stake Casino?
Stake casino is an online cryptocurrency betting site where players can bet on slots and other casino games as well as wager on sporting events using a variety of cryptocurrencies. The site has an excellent selection of games and offers numerous promos to players which will be discussed in our Stake casino review.
Stake was launched in 2017 and is owned and operated by Medium Rare N.V. They are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao and offer both casino gambling and sports betting to users of the site. Can you play in the US? Although you can play at Stake from many places around the world their site is unfortunately prohibited in the US and several other countries. Here is the full list of countries where Stake is prohibited:
- Australia, Curacao, Islamic Republic of Iran, Netherlands, Syrian Arab Republic, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, United Kingdom, and the United States.
The Stake site can be viewed in numerous languages including English, German, French, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, Turkish, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Spanish, and Polish
The Stake sign-up process is easy and will only take a minute or so to complete. Begin by clicking the “Register” button in the upper right corner of the site. The only information you will be required to provide is a username, password, and email address. Once you have submitted the information the process is complete. There is no signup bonus for registering to Stake but you can read our 7Bit casino review to learn about a site that offers one. Any time you return to Stake log in by entering your username and password.
Bonuses & Promo Codes at stake in 2022
There are no Stake offers based on deposits as you find at many online casinos. That isn’t to say that there aren’t any Stake promotions as there are plenty of those that players can participate in. Regular Stake promos include:
- Stake Races: Players can compete against each other in daily Sprint races with an $800 prize pool. There is also a Mega race with a $5000 prize pool and a Weekly race with a $10000 prize pool. No Stake bonus code is needed. All you have to do is place a bet on Stake.
- Telegram Challenges: Compete in weekly challenges against other Stake players. Prize pools range from $30 to $10,000 Sunday through Friday and on Saturdays, prize pools can reach as high as $21,000. The only Stake bonus requirement is to be a member of the site and their Telegram community. Players will have to keep track of Stake’s Telegram channel to learn about the latest challenges.
- Conquer the Casino: Play one of the 10 new games added to Stake every week for a chance to win a share of a $3000 prize pool. The Stake bonus terms are that bets must be a minimum of 10c USD and you must play on one of the qualifying games.
- Drops and Wins: Play any qualifying Pragmatic game for a chance to win daily and weekly prizes totaling $70,000 every week.
No promo code is needed for any of these promotions. There are plenty of other promos going on at Stake. Check the “Promotions” page to see current offers for casino play as well as sports betting. There are usually a dozen or more.
The Stake loyalty program known as the VIP Club is another way for players to earn some bonuses and benefits. VIP club membership is by invitation only and selection is based on your activity on the site. Some of the benefits include monthly bonuses, weekly boosts, level-up bonuses, rakeback, and more.
Stake is also very active on social media. By following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram you can learn about other promotions and offers not published on the site. Stake may not offer an NDB but there is no shortage of promotions players can take advantage of and they don’t require promo codes. Instead, coupons are usually issued and provided to winners of the various promos.
How to Claim the No Deposit Bonus at Stake.com
There isn’t currently a Stake no deposit bonus to be claimed. No Stake free spins or free chips are given for registering to the site. For Bitcoin casino free spins take a look at our Fortune Jack review and see what they have to offer.
Games & Software
There is an excellent selection of games at Stake. The games come from a variety of well-known developers including Bgaming, Booongo, No Limit City, Play’n Go, Yggdrasil, Evolution, Thunderkick, and several others. There are also some original Stake games developed by the site. There is no Stake app for users to download. However, Stake mobile users needn’t worry as the site is mobile optimized and all games can be played directly in your web browser.
The Stake Bitcoin gambling games fall into several different categories:
- Slots: There are currently 755 slots on the Stake site with more being added on a weekly basis. You will find 3-reel slots and 5-reel slots as well as a good selection of Jackpot slots. Deadwood, Rich Wilde And The Book of Dead, Rise of Merlin, Immortal Fruits, and Arctic Adventures are just a few of the slot titles you will find at Stake.
- Live Dealer Games: There are 24 live dealer games on the Stake site. Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Extreme Texas Hold’em, Craps, and a variety of other live games are available to players.
- Table Games: Stake offers 46 different table games. The table games section includes both live and computer-generated games. Blackjack, Roulette, Sic Bo, Lightning Dice, and a variety of other table games await players at Stake.
- Stake Original Games: There are 16 original Stake games on the site that can only be played at Stake. These include Dice, Crash, Blackjack, Roulette, Keno, Slide, and 10 other original games.
Most of the games at Stake have a free play option. Just click on the game you want to play. When the game has loaded in your browser you have the option to select “Real Play” or “Fun Play”. Play for free and once you are familiar with the game and have an idea how to win you can switch to the “Real Play” mode. There is no free play on live games so you won’t be getting any free spins or chips to practice with a human dealer. Take a look at bitcasino.io for another cryptocurrency casino with a wide variety of games.
In addition to their casino games Stake also offers sports betting to users of the site. There are over 30 different sports listed on the Stake website. Users can bet on popular sports such as football, basketball, and boxing as well as lesser-known sports such as snooker and water polo. You can also wager on CS: GO, Leagues of Legends, and 4 other esports.
Stake only accepts cryptocurrency as a method of deposit. You may deposit to your Stake account using the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Tron. Players may purchase these cryptocurrencies directly on the Stake website using fiat currency through MoonPay, a third-party provider. The Stake minimum deposit is 0.0001 BTC or the equivalent in another currency.
Payment and Withdrawals
All players are concerned with how to cash out their winnings. The Stake withdrawal options are the same as those for deposit: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Tron. The minimum amount for Stake Bitcoin withdrawals is 0.002 BTC or the equivalent in one of the other cryptocurrencies. No maximum withdrawal amount is set. A small withdrawal fee will be charged. The fee varies depending on the cryptocurrency used.
Stake customer support is available 24/7 via live chat. They may also be contacted by email. Customer support there is helpful and quick to respond.
Is Stake Legit?
Is Stake legal? Stake is licensed by the Government of Curacao and is a legal online casino. Is Stake safe? Stake’s games are provably fair and they are a member of the Crypto Gambling Foundation which ensures this is so. Cryptocurrency is one of the safest methods available to transfer funds. Stake is safe and a legitimate online casino.
Stake.com is a great online gambling site for betting using cryptocurrency. Players can wager using 8 different cryptocurrencies and there is a good selection of games to play. There are also plenty of promotional offers that players can take advantage of. After completing our Stake review we are happy to recommend them to anybody who enjoys betting with cryptocurrency.
+ What is Stake.com?
+ What deposit methods can I use at Stake?
+ What withdrawal methods are available at stake com?
+ What are the withdrawal limits at Stake gambling?
Professional author, editor and content writer. Expert in online gambling.
Last updated: 26 Nov 22
- Live Dealer Games
- Table Games
- Stake Original Games
Crypto Payment Methods